This was the first year that decorating the tree wasn't stressful and somewhat disastrous. It's so fun having my kids grow and become more capable!
So, what is my excuse for so few pictures? I think I was having too much fun participating.
They had a lot of fun determining which ornaments belong to each of us and reminiscing about all the ornaments they received in years past.
And the decorations weren't quite as concentrated this year. I only had to fix two overly-loaded branches when it was all done.
Isn't it pretty? This sight just makes me feel all happy and Christmas-y.
And I had to share this amazing photo. All four children looking at the camera AND smiling! The secret? I said, "I'm only going to take two pictures, so cooperate."
I slipped and took three. Photos #2 and #3 turned out terrible. So, there's a lesson to be learned here. Or maybe, just a small Sunday miracle.
2 comments:
Such fun memories decorating the tree! Love the hats to add to the fun.
Very cute picture of all four children! Maybe a miracle but they are just great subjects.
Thanks! I agree!
Post a Comment