That truly is a great song.
And we're building confidence here like there is no tomorrow.
This is Lanaya's Awesomeness. Daddy thinks we should cut it off. Fortunately, Lanaya and I have the confidence that she is so adorable, she can totally pull the "wild, uneven hair" look off.
Lanaya is also building confidence in her upper body strength skills. She is no longer afraid of Tummy Time. At least, not the first 3 minutes of Tummy Time.
Zima is trying to be confident that we did not bring yet another small person to grow up and pull her tail and her whiskers. Keep hoping, Zima...
And there is nothing like finding a kindred spirit to boost your confidence in how awesome you look when you suck your thumb while snuggling your blanket/sheet up to your nose.
She happens to be one of our fabulous neighbors. They actually took the time out of their Saturday to come support the kids at their most recent violin recital. Family is a big deal out here, so anytime the kids participate in anything, they get to see that everyone else and grandparents and aunts and uncles along to support and cheer them on. While my kids have their parents. And some less-than-interested younger siblings.
Yay us!
So, having someone there just to clap for them was hugely special and wonderful. Thank you, Neighbors!
Have I mentioned how much I love my pretty princess?
I love her instructor, too. Even if she only just made it into this photo. She accompanied Kayli on the violin. It was beautiful. And she kept her eyes focused on her violin the whole time. This is something she struggles with in practice, so I was super proud of her.
And here's my little Stud Muffin.
He might have messed up a bit in the middle. But, he rocked his bow circles. I couldn't be more proud.
And in our final display of confidence, Blake and I found this in Kayli's notebook one night while we were cleaning the kitchen:
Note to Self: My family is awesome!
0 comments:
Post a Comment