Thursday, June 30, 2016

Aviatrix

Kayli stressed about her school program for months.  Seriously.  When even the thought of people looking at you makes you sick, a school program where each kid has an individual part is terrifying.


Thankfully, she has a sweet teacher who knows her very well.  She thought through Kayli's part very well and gave her a non-speaking, but still very cool part.

Amelia Earhart.


They even had a sweet little plane for her to fly in.


Can you see her down at the front?


Still feeling a little uncomfortable just being in her costume.  That is her pained, shy smile.


Feeling slightly less nervous here.

I love this cute girl of mine.  And I'm so proud of her for combating her fears and walking across the stage in her airplane.

2 comments:

cindy said...

She did great! What a sweetheart she is. I was so glad I was able to come to her!

cindy said...

I meant, come see her!